Amphenol introduces the first integrated PCB-based passive solution to support data rates up to 56 Gb/s NRZ–UltraSpeed. We have developed the next-generation high-speed systems solutions by combining our industry-leading expertise in PCBs, connectors, and backplane assembly techniques and processes.
TARGETED PERFORMANCE: 56 GB/S+
Amphenol’s UltraSpeed technology enables our customers to reach these speeds using traditional architecture.
HIGH SPEED ENABLING TECHNOLOGY
UltraSpeed utilizes three Amphenol areas of expertise to reach 56 Gb/s+
- PCB: Best-in-class materials and enhanced processes (Registration, Bonding, Etching, Back-drill, Plating)
- Connector: Lowest crosstalk, best linearity in the industry
- Backplane Assembly: Nano-compliant press capability and advanced high speed test processes
UltraSpeed benefits users by providing high-speed solutions in traditional architecture systems with:
- The first OIF-compliant PWB-based BP channel to support 56 Gb/s NRZ
- 27” Megtron 7 UltraSpeed channel (17” BP and two 5” paddle cards)
- Paladin Interconnect: Amphenol’s latest backplane interconnect solution
- UltraSpeed Backplane Assemblies: assembled and tested to deliver performance